This area of the web site provides free step-by-step instructions for performing various tasks on the Elise.
They are delivered/displayed in HTML form in your browser.
On the left are the categories (engine, suspension etc.) for the tasks.
For each of these categories there is a list of tasks (e.g. change engine oil and filter, replace front brake pads).
Each of these tasks is divided up into a series of steps. When you click on a task the instructions will open in
a new browser window.
All tasks contain the following information:
- Estimated total time required - this is an estimate for someone who is relatively inexperienced, has the
correct tools but who has not performed the task before
- Tools/materials required - this lists all tools, materials and parts that are required to complete the task
- Torque settings - this lists all torque settings that are used during the task
- Notes about the task if appropriate
- The step-by-step instructions including photographs
- Safety considerations and helpful hints are included where they are appropriate